Charitable Will Bequests
Make a lasting difference to children affected by poverty by leaving a charitable Will bequest.
- Reduced Taxes - We will issue an official receipt for the full value of the will bequest. This receipt can then be used to reduce the tax payable on your final return.
- Flexible and revocable - A charitable gift can be made for any amount and is revocable at any time should your financial situation change.
- Leave a lasting legacy - Your charitable gift will make a real difference to children and communities affected by poverty, leaving a lasting legacy for you, your family or anyone you wish to honour.
WILLS & BEQUEST PLANNING GUIDE
A step-by-step how-to guide on preparing a Will with helpful estate planning information, too.
NB: Personal details are for CFTC use only. We will never share your details with another organization
Free Estate Planning Session
with Colleen Bradley
Estate Planning Consultant
These services are not intended to replace professional advice from a lawyer or investment advisor
Book a completely confidential, no-obligation 30-minute consultation on Will & Estate Planning with Colleen Bradley.
Coleen began her career with Royal Trust specializing in Wills, estate and investment planning. She’s guided thousands of clients through the Will planning process, helping them to achieve their financial and philanthropic goals.
Call 1-800-387-1221 to book your appointment
How it Works
- A Will bequest can be as simple as a sentence or two naming Canadian Feed The Children in your Will or adding a codicil to your existing Will. Download sample wording here.
- You can designate a specific dollar amount, a particular asset or a fixed percentage of your estate to CFTC. You can also request that the principal of your charitable bequest be held in an endowment.
- The designated amount will be donated to Canadian Feed The Children's most urgent needs or you can direct your bequest towards a particular purpose or program.
For more information about creating a Will bequest please contact:
Cheryl Weldon1-800-387-1221 or 416-757-1220 x 227 416-757-3318 cweldon@CanadianFeedTheChildren.ca Canadian Feed The Children
174 Bartley Drive
Toronto, ON, M4A 1E1 Canada