Vision | Mission | Values
A world in which children thrive, free of poverty.
To reduce the impact of poverty on children. We work with local partners internationally and in Canada to enhance the well-being of children and the self-sufficiency of their families and communities. Canadian Feed The Children provides a bridge between those who can help and those who need help.
At Canadian Feed The Children, our values are reference points for what is important, how we make decisions and solve problems, how we behave with each other and our stakeholders, and the meaning we give to our efforts.
With strong, shared values as touchstones, we are able to act with courage, honesty and integrity to deliver the results our colleagues, partners, supporters and the public rely on us to achieve.
- We are driven by our mission.
- We are innovative and open to change.
- We treat each other as we would like to be treated.
- We are a listening and respectful organization.
- We believe in each other’s potential.